Licensed FSCO Agent - Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking to be apart of an exciting future-based team? Are you looking to build a better digital footprint for yourself? Are you looking to expand your knowledge? Are you tired of working for companies that limit your growth and turn a blind eye to your new ideas?
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Agent in London and surrounding area.
Mortgage Teacher is looking for an experienced FSCO licensed mortgage agent with a passion for client success to join our upbeat, eager team. This position will play a vital role in the expansion of our business, and will be an integral part of the company’s success as we continue to grow.
The position offers a unique compensation structure as well as guaranteed income. Candidate will receive FREE, guaranteed leads and will work in conjunction with our sales team. The ideal candidate is committed to excellent customer service and helping us take the mortgage experience to the next level. Candidate will provide mortgage solutions leading ultimately to customer success in our fast paced, exciting environment.
Mortgage Teacher Culture
Family oriented culture, committed to open & honest communication with our team, focused on sustainable growth. We will help you grow & cultivate a strong business!
What we offer:
- Guaranteed qualified leads per month, generated through an extensive and aggressive marketing program, paid by the company
- Ability to work as a Mortgage Agent with internal lead generation and administrative support, guidance and training from an experienced team
- Convenient office location close to downtown and public transportation
- Access to major lenders in Canada
- Opportunity to meet with key representatives of lenders
- 100% support on underwriting and getting lenders approval
- Salary draw on Commission base
- Free office space located close to the downtown core
Back-end support is defined as the following:
- Answer phones/reception
- Booking appointments with clients
- Weekly payroll
- Lead Delegation
- Lead follow up & Tracking
- Documentation/Application follow up from new leads
- Prep file for agents brainstorm appointment
- Submitting files to the lenders for approval
- Communication with Lenders and Lawyers
- Prepare signing package
- Prepares files for compliance/payroll
- FSCO Mortgage Agent Registration
- Completion of the most recent Mortgage Agent Certification Course
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Mortgage Agent
- Ability to work under intense customer care situations while working on tight deadlines
- Take on inbound leads, online, by phone, or in person and converting these to mortgage applications with the support of the documents fulfillment team
- Working closely with the documents fulfillment team to ensure a smooth mortgage process providing insight and thought to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Knowledge of the B and private-lending side of the business in an asset
- Must possess strong communication skills
- High-energy, client centric individual with experience in action oriented environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be friendly, personable and committed to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage time effectively
- Developing relationships with business partners and referral sources
- Ability to learn a variety of internal software programs
- Proficient in Google Platforms, MS Office, Outlook and Excel
Ideally minimum 2-3 years experience in the mortgage industry
Hours of Work
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to Ashley Grieve at firstname.lastname@example.org