Oct 16, 2013
Company: Mortgage Teacher Inc.
Position Title: Mortgage Agent/Broker
Years of experience suggested: Optional
Licences or Registrations Required: Completion of the Mortgage Agent or Broker course authorized by FSCO, Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Location of Position: Southwestern Ontario
Applicants may contact: email@example.com or phone (226) 289-2991
Knowledge is power. The exchange of knowledge from teacher to student, empowers.
Being a Mortgage Teacher, is an experience where mortgage professionals thrive, share and are nurtured. We deliver the most outstanding, complete and informative financial guidance to families making the most important purchase of their lives; their home.
In doing so, we build profitable, exciting and enriching independent businesses of our own that holds the bar higher than many existing brokerages, with a funding ratio of higher than 90%.
We are looking for mortgage experts with the highest standards of excellence. If this sounds like you, and are looking to find a way to “Stand out and be Found” ?.. join this exciting team – and create the future!
It’s fresh, exciting & rewarding! Mortgage Teacher Inc. is changing the mortgage industry forever through:
EXCLUSIVE EDUCATIONAL AND CLIENT ENGAGEMENT TOOLS
CUTTING EDGE MARKETING PROGRAMS
INDUSTRY LEADING REWARDS
- Exceptional client service through your expertise, presence, efficiency, flexibility and proactive approach to meeting needs
- Build relationships of trust with your clients by providing quality guidance resulting in increased client satisfaction and business development
- Support clients and help them develop effective mortgage strategies adapted to their needs
- Learn to use creative digital marketing and maximize value using Search Engine Optimization, Social Media streams all combined with a personal web page to not only keep your database engaged, but to make sure this info is easily referable for your database to share.
- Attend interactive workshops that will give you the tools to maximize your exposure and enhance levels of quality service
- Develop and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and other members of the mortgage industry, promoting services offered and participating in a variety of business development and recognition activities
- Develop your skills and stay current on market developments by keeping up with the latest trends in your area of expertise
- Apply established processes and produce high-quality files in compliance with established standards and regulations in effect
- Establish and maintain effective communication with internal representatives in the different phases of delivery
- Completion of the Mortgage Agent or Broker course authorized by FSCO, Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
- Experience in sales and business development
- Knowledge of mortgage financing and consumer credit
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Apple platforms
- Effective organizational skills
- Self-directed and a team player
- Flexible and creative
- English (written and spoken)
- Mortgage Teacher sets the highest standards of excellence for all of our brokers and agents and provides a compensation model to match:
- Industry first compensation models
- High volume bonus structures
- This position is entirely commission-based and does not come with a base salary.